WikiHow App Helps You To Do Anything
We are humans and we need some informations in every situations of our life to do something. Life is sometimes easy and sometimes it may be difficult. And we have to face all the situations in our life. This time, everyone having smartphones, at any situation we just browse for it and just done it. Today, here I’m sharing an app that helps you to do anything. The app named WikiHow. Here I explain wikiHow app.
WikiHow: How to Do Anything
The app developed by the team WikiHow. wikiHow is the world’s largest how-to guide. The main advantage of wikiHow is they provide step by step instructions for any topic. We can easily catch all the instructions they provide. With every articles they includes easily catching elements like figures, videos illustrations etc. So the article appears as a simple thing for the user. You can learn anything from wikiHow, the team says. Its right. Because, wikiHow has 180,000 of articles from various topics like food, tech, cooking, fitness relationship and life etc.
I have great experience with wikiHow. One day I need to know about some security settings options of my android device. The wikiHow article helps me to check and set the options.
It is an android app that available in Google Play Store with good user reviews. You can simply download and install the app from Google Play Store. Click here
to download the app from Play Store.
Advantages and features of wikiHow mentioned on Google Play Store
- You can search over 180,000 wikiHow articles
- Bookmark articles to read and use later, even while offline
- View step-by-step photos, illustrations, and videos to help you learn
- Read wikiHow’s featured articles of the day
- Browse random articles for your entertainment.
Some topics included in wikiHow
- First aid: Learn how to do CPR, help a choking baby, or recognize a heart attack. Or hundreds of other topics that could save a life.
- Cooking: Learn how to poach an egg, fry a turkey, season a steak and thousands of other recipes.
- Tech: Learn how to use your android phone, tablet, facebook app and thousands of tech topics.
- Fitness, relationships and life: Learn how to get six pack abs, know if a guy likes you, or just live in the moment.
- Knots and ties: Learn how to tie a tie. Or how to tie a bow tie. Or a bowline knot, or hundreds of other ties and knots.
- Just in case: Learn how to fly an airplane in an emergency, how to escape from a bear, how to walk through a minefield. And thousands of other things you will probably never need, but will have immediate access to just in case.