WhatsApp is one of the most popular messenger application. It’s compatible with both Android and iPhone devices. WhatsApp providing lots of useful features. With WhatsApp, we can send text messages, voice messages, images, share location, share contacts, update status, video call, recently they providing payment solution as well. So, this influenced in our life very well. And now WhatsApp is an essential thing in our life. I already shared some important topics related to WhatsApp in earlier posts. And today we discuss how to done WhatsApp chat transfer from Android to iPhone.
How to Easily Transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone Devices.
Android and iOs is two different operating systems with its own built-in functionalities. When we compared with an Android and iPhone we can sort lots of benefits and drawbacks of these Operating systems. Both the Android and iPhone devices are great. Android devices available at low cost with great specification. But in the case of iPhone, it is a costly device. And also Android phones are more user-friendly than iPhones. So a wide range of people choosing Android phones. Nowadays the number of iPhone users are increased. Most of the smartphone users choosing Android devices for the first time. So now the smartphone manufacturers are adding some great features to transfer contacts, call records, text messages from Android to iPhone. Unfortunately, they have not added any feature to transfer WhatsApp chat from Android to iPhone. So we need to use a third-party app for this purpose.
Follow the below steps to transfer Whatsapp chats from Android to iPhone
Note: This is a windows application, So you need the help of a PC. And ensure that your PC has the latest version of iTunes app.
- First, you should backup your Android device WhatsApp chat history.
For that Open WhatsApp on your Android device, then move to WhatsApp Settings and tap on Chats then Go to Chat Backup. Tap on Back Up button to Backup all your chats.
- And you should enable USB Debugging mode in your Android Phone. For that Go to Device Settings > About Phone > Tap On Build Number and enable developer mode. After enabling Developer mode go to settings > More option enable USB debugging.
- Run the software named Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer, with your Android device connected to your computer. And follow the instructions displayed on the screen until the app recognize your Android device and display your WhatsApp chats.
- Click on the ‘Back up my data’ option to backup your WhatsApp messages to app’s local database.
- Next, the turn of iPhone, install and setup WhatsApp account including verification on your iPhone. Then connect your iPhone with your computer using the data cable. And select the database stored in the app-local database and restore the chats using the database to your iPhone.
We have got this app and this useful information from the website iphone-to-pc.com
If you want to transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android, you can use an app named iSkysoft Toolbox. The iSkysoft Toolbox only providing WhatsApp chat transfer From iPhone to Android. Also, you can backup and transfer social apps like Kik, LINE, Viber, Wechat etc..