Watch Youtube videos offline
YouTube, the popular video streaming website is everyone favorite. Every day, the youtube channel count increases. The number of videos, viewers everything increased. And now Youtube gets the number one position to watch videos. The search giant Google-owned Youtube delivering good quality video streaming facility and viewers are really loved it. We need the active internet connection to watch videos via Youtube. But now, Youtube provides the facility to watch videos both online and offline mode. We have to take some steps for watching videos offline. I will explain here.
Youtube has a great website and mobile apps available for watch videos. So we have different ways available to watch videos offline. In your youtube mobile app, you can see an option for saving videos. You can save videos using wifi connection or data connection. Then watch it later as offline.
Steps to saving Youtube videos on Youtube App and Watch Videos Offline
- First, check you were installed Youtube app on your device if not just download and install it from Play Store.
- Remember one thing, you should have an active internet connection when you try to download a video.
- Open the app and browse for your favorite video.
- Below the video title, you can see a Save/Download icon at the center of Share and Add to icons. But note one thing, every video does not have this save option. The save icon only available if the creator of the video allows downloads.
- Once you tap Download icon, it gives you 3 video quality low, medium, and HD. And the size of the video also shown in the popup. just choose one of it.
- Then the video will begin downloading.
- Then you can watch it on the app in your free time.
If you want to download and watch videos on your PC, You need a third party app help. Here I give you a third-party app named 4K Video Downloader. Easy to download YouTube videos using this app.
- Open the Youtube website and browse for your favorite video.
- Then copy the video URL.
- Open the 4K Video Downloader app and paste the Video URL by clicking its paste icon.
- Next, the usual process, select the quality type of video for download.
- Then click on the download Icon, the download starts now.
- After completing the download process, you can watch the videos.
Disclaimer: Download Videos other than your own might violate YouTube Terms of service.