Voter Enrollment online: The Kerala Assembly Election is very near. People in Kerala are waiting to see who will lead our state for the next 5 years. Each Citizen who is 18 years of age on the qualifying date (first January) is eligible to vote. You can check and enroll as a voter online using Voter Portal it’s quite simple.
The Kerala Assembly Election, this single-phase election in Kerala will take place on 6th April 2021 and the counting of votes will be held on 2nd May 2021. Kerala has 140 Assembly seats. The term of the Legislative Assembly of Kerala will come to an end on 1st June 2021.
Voter Portal is a unified open interface for the citizens who can use it to make an online request for inclusion of their name in the electoral roll, corrections of personal information, shifting of residence within assembly constituency or other assembly constituencies, and seeking for objection or deletion of the name in the electoral roll. Voter Portal also helps to track the application status and search your name in the electoral roll.
Available services by list
- New Voter Registration
- Correction in Voter ID
- Shifted to other place
- Replacement of voter ID
- Deletion of Voter ID
- Download E-Epic
Voter Enrollment: How to enroll as a new voter and get a Voter ID Card using Voter Portal
Any Indian citizen can apply for your voter ID card using the voter portal. So please follow the below steps:
- Visit the voter portal – https://voterportal.eci.gov.in
- Register with your valid email Id
- Verify your email id by received mail
- After clicking the verification link, it will navigate to a page, here you can create a password for your account.
- Next, on the page, you need to enter your name, surname, and gender. Just fill it and click proceed.
- On the next page, you can search or choose which service you want.
- Click on the new voter registration link.
- It will navigate to a new page, here you can start your voter registration process.
- Click on the Let’s start button to begin.
- The next page will ask you whether you apply for the Voter ID the first time or already have a Voter ID.
- Click on ‘ Yes I’m applying for the first time ‘ and click the save and continue button.
- On the next page, you need to answer if you are a citizen of India. When you click ‘ Yes I’m a citizen of India ‘, it will prompt a popup to update your mobile number to verify it.
- Next, enter your date of birth and place of birth with document proof
- Date of Birth Proof Documents Includes:
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- Driving license
- Indian passport
- Birth certificate
- Mark sheet of Class X/Class VIII/Class V, if it contains Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate from the school/other educational institution (Govt./Recognized)
- Birth Certificate issued by a Municipal Authorities / Registrar of Births & Deaths.
- Baptism certificate
- Upload one passport size color photo in the space mentioned.
- Enter your full name, gender, and disability if any(optional).
- Enter your family member’s name and select relationship type.
- Enter your address details and upload the proof of residence.
- Bank/Kisan/Post Office current Passbook
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Indian Passport
- Income Tax Return filed/Assessment Order
- Latest Rental Agreement
- Latest water/ Telephone/ Electricity/ Gas Connection Bill
- Postal department’s posts received/delivered in the applicant’s name at the given address
- Homeless /Others
- Read the declaration and accept.
- Check & preview the filled information.
- Get the reference number for the submitted application.
Voter Enrollment Online – https://voterportal.eci.gov.in
Voter Enrollment – voters helpline app –
Check your name on the voters list : https://electoralsearch.in