Language is the main part of communication. But Language is sometimes made struggles. We all need to communicate with others to fulfill our needs. Now, we are widely using social media platforms. There are many people joined social media from different parts of the world. So, to communicate with others in social media, we need to know their language. Otherwise, we can only contact with our native language friends in social media. But, now we have many solutions available to solve these issues. Today here I’m sharing a language translator app. That will translate text contents easily to your native language. App named Tranit. Let’s know more about this application.
Tranit – Free Translator, Translate All Language
Tranit is an Android application, it helps to translate any language to your preferred language. Tranit app translates contents easily. Currently this application is available in Google Play Store. So you can install this app from Google Play Store.
How to set the Tranit application for use
- Install the Tranit app from Google Play Store.
- After installing the application, open it.
- You can see a Start now button at the bottom of the page. Tap on it and then tap Draw over the app option.
- Next, the app asks to allow the permissions. Tap the bubble icon to allow the permissions.
- Move to accessibility settings, there you can see Installed services settings.
- Here, enable Tranit.
- Now, move to Tranit app, you can see an icon in red or gray color. Is it in gray color, tap on to make it red.
- Next, set your language, You can set both the languages for Translation.
- The app includes most of the Indian languages.
The Tranit app Providing Translation options are:
- Application Translator
- Text Translator/Chat Translator ( includes Bubble Text Translation, Input Box Translation, Clipboard Text Translation)
- Floating Ball Translation/Screen Translation
- Automatic Language Detection