Everyone wishes to afford android device as their smartphone. I think more than 70% people are using the android device, because of its uncountable features. They provide so many features, day by day they are introducing new – new useful app to the users. Because of that, the users prefer android device. In this guidelines ,provides one of the apps introduced in android device named, Screen share. It means that it is a process of providing the screen access to any of the other users and that person is able it views all the activity that is processing on your screen ,And also you can make required changes in your screen. In the case of PC, you can use only in two computer can be connected to share a screen . But in Android device, you can share multiple screens. It helps in your day to day tasks.
These easy steps to make it possible
It is so simple and straight. You can use the android app that will allow sharing your android screen between multiple devices. So below are the steps.
- Firstly, you can download and install the ScreenMeet mobile screen share app in
- your device.
- When the app becomes opens ,you should sign up for a free account and you can do with at your google plus account.
- Then you can see a free trail connect count ,that is 10 free count and after that, you can buy the paid app to get that free.
- Now you can see a link , that helps you to share with other to share your screen.
- Click on start and a popup message will appear on your screen and click on start.
- Then you can simply open the link in your android device from which you want to access to the screen will get displayed there. so that you can access or watch what is going on your android
- Now your task is completed.You can access the app and user can access the multiple at the same.
By using this process ,you can share your screen with the multiple people ,for any business work or else you can solve the problem of someone ,with your screen share. hurry up guys ! share this tutorial with friends and your family members.