How to use Gmail app to Request, Receive, And Send Money
Money is an essential element in our life. For everything we need money. So we have to make too much money transactions in a day. Now we choose the digital payment service. All banks are providing their own net banking, mobile banking services. Also, we have mobile wallet apps, UPI payment methods etc. But today here I’m sharing an interesting thing. That is, you can send and receive money through Gmail App. Everyone knowing about Google Gmail. Most of the people have at least one Gmail account. You can already easy to share photos and files on the go with Gmail. But now, Google updates its Gmail app, and now Gmail users can able to receive and send money via Google Gmail App. Let’s know more about this interesting feature.
Through the new Gmail App, you can reliably and safely send and receive money. Gmail for Android users has this ability to send or receive money as an attachment. In the case of other third-party apps, we may get confused which one is good and enough for making payment. This new Gmail feature is a fast, easy, and, most importantly, a secure way to send and receive money easily without any inconvenience. Also, There are no fees for either the sender or the receiver, and no additional apps to download for this service.
Here I will give you the steps to send and request for money via Gmail Android App
- Open Gmail App on Your Android device.
- Then tap on the compose icon(pencil icon) in the bottom right corner of the screen to compose a new mail.
- Then enter the email address to which you want to send/request the money.
- Then tap on the attachment icon.
- Then you will get a drop-down menu with both the options for Send/Request money.
- Select your preferred option Send Money or Request Money.
- Next is, enter the amount of money that you want to send or request and tap continue button to continue the process.
- If you are trying this feature for the first time, a popup will appear and you need to add a debit card that will be associated with your Google Wallet.
- So, Enter your debit card details and tap Save.
- Also, you can add a memo to describe the reason for payment.
- Then tap on the Attach Money button. It’ll deposit the money directly into the recipient’s account.
- After the successful transaction, sender and receiver both with notified with a confirmation email with all related information of the transaction.
How to receive money using Gmail App
- Open the Gmail App on your Android device
- Open the mail contains the money as an attachment.
- Tap on the Transfer to bank option.
- Tap on Claim money option, then the money will be automatically added to your bank account or Google wallet
Please note that, to receive money in your Gmail, you need to add your debit card to associate it with Google Wallet. Also, if you have received money on other email address than Gmail, you can transfer the money directly to your bank account without any charge.