Scanner Application For Android – PhotoScan , A Google App
PhotoScan is scanner application for Android devices, it developed by Google, and currently, the app has lots of fans because of its simplicity. Everyone loving nostalgia, some good memories, and hope are motivating us to live. In our old days, the technologies were not same as today. We have not good Phone, Camera, And all things are really poor. But it was not a mistake, our country is a developing country not developed. Everyone having their childhood photos in Albums like a printed copy. But today we are keeping images as in digital format. We stored it in a memory card or phone storage or personal computer etc. When we check the digitally stored photos in future it showed the same photo when it captures. But if we check the printed photos of Album it may be damaged.
So today people capture the old album photos with their device camera and stored it as a digital data. If you scan your old photos and stored it on your device is a better method than capture it as a new photo. The PhotoScan app helps you to scan your memorable albums easily in a single tap.
PhotoScan – Best Scanner Application
The PhotoScan enables users to a newly advanced scan and keeps it in their device storage as well as in Google Photos. It can make a perfect picture in its scanning without glare. It does not consume more time like the traditional scanning systems, within seconds the Photoscan app scans the photo, Store the photo in your device storage or in Google photos. The PhotoScan app also allows users to share the photos as a share link. Currently, The PhotoScan app is available in Google Play Store, lots of people using it and most of them put good feedback in Google Play Store.
Features of PhotoScan App Mentioned On Google Play Store
- Picture-perfect and glare-free
- Get glare-free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow
- Automatic cropping based on edge detection
- Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction
- Smart rotation, so your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them
2. Scan in seconds
- Capture your favorite printed photos quickly and easily, so you can spend less time editing
3. Safe and searchable with Google Photos
- Back up your scans with the free Google Photos app to keep them safe, searchable and organized.
- Bring your scans to life with movies, filters and advanced editing controls.
- Share them with anyone, just by sending a link.