Technology changes the world. We are living in a different world than before. We use lots of gadgets to make our life easy. The smartphone is a very important thing in our life. It helps in different situations. Today here I’m sharing the way to access a smartphone using another smartphone. It just makes a remote connection with two smartphones. To do this, we need the help of a Remote camera app. Have you heard the SayCheese app? It is a nice remote camera application for Android. Let’s know more about this application.
SayCheese – Remote Camera App
The SayCheese – Remote Camera is an application that helps to connect two smartphones remotely. By using two phones – one phone acts as a remote shutter and the other act as the remote camera. Also, the SayCheese app enables you to capture images and videos by controlling the remote phone as a camera from your phone. The SayCheese app works offline. So you doesn’t have to be connected to the internet when using SayCheeze.
SayCheese App features listed below
- – Live preview screen
- Remote camera control
- Easy to take remote videos & pictures
- Pictures are being saved in both remote shutter and camera with full quality.
- Users can set delay timer
- It has selfie and flash modes
- Live sync between devices.
- Flash mode
- It works in offline. So no internet connection is needed
- Pictures can be taken remotely with over 200m distance.
When you connect two phones remotely using the SayCheese app, you can set up a security camera system, taking selfies, long-distance photos, etc. Currently, this application is available in Google Play Store with good user reviews. The app is now under the development stage. So it may be unstable. SayCheese is a paid application, its premium camera features are available only for paid users. The users using the free version can connect smartphones remotely with this application. And the free version also contains ads.
How To use SayCheese App
- First, download and install the app on both devices from Google Play Store
- After we install the application, it asks for some permissions Camera, Storage, and Location. After granting the permissions you can start using the application.
- When you open the app, it starts searching for nearby devices.
- If found a device, the app asks to connect.
- Tap on the connect button to connect the devices.
As per current Google Play Store records, more than 50,000 Android users downloaded the app from Play Store. It last updated on May 15, 2020. App content rated age 3+.