Best two reminder apps for Android users.
Remember things is sometimes difficult in our life. Because everyone faces lots of issues in daily life so we can’t remember everything in every day. Sometimes we forget some important meetings also. In the past, peoples are noted important events or works in a paper/book for remembering that one. But today everything changed to digital. So we can keep that important notes with in our smartphone. If we think smart we don’t want to face difficulties. Here I’m sharing two good reminder apps that will help you to note the important things. First one is Google Keep and the other one is To Do list. Both apps are available in Google PlayStore with good user review.
Google Keep – notes and lists
Google Keep is One of the perfect reminder apps for android users. Like every app of Google, the Google keep app have also the good user interface. So we can easy to use Google Keep app to keep the important notes there. We can add notes, lists and photos(option for choose a photo from gallery and make a new one at that moment) to Google Keep. Also, you can record a voice memo at any time and it automatically transcribed. Google Keep also allows users to share the notes with their loved once. And the other thing I noticed in Google Keep application is, we can add colors and labels to the notes to make it as important. A search option is also available, so the user can search their notes/photos or anything with the help of search option.
Features of Google Keep
- Users can record a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed.
- Add notes, lists, and photos to Google Keep.
- Share ideas with their loved ones – Just tap one note and tap the three dot menu at the top right corner of the app and share it.
- Google Keep has an option for additional colors and labels to notes. So it helps to organize things quickly.
- Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer, and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
- An option is available for set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list just when you get to the shop.
- A search option is available for getting the content as far as possible.
- Have a delete option – Just tap one note and tap the three dot menu at the top right corner of the app and delete it.
- Available options for see the list as multi column view and list view.
- Add a quick note option for add quick notes.
To Do List
To Do List is a good android application for organized things in your daily life. And it has also the good user interface. It allows users to group tasks in handy tasks list for better organization. You can create tasks quickly and that includes recurring tasks like paying bills or taking out the trash. To Do List have also a smart home screen, it shows your to do lists instantly. So you can save your notes simple as possible within To Do List app. And have a good feature like Intelligent notifications that exactly pop up when you need it. It also syncs with Google tasks so it easy to switch tasks to a new device. Just try this reminder apps,It is free to download from Google PlayStore and if you want to use the pro version, you just need to pay $2.99.
Features of To Do
- Adding tasks via voice records
- User can set notification sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer.
- Icon widget – icon with optional today’s and overdue tasks counter.
- List Widget – resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
- Status bar – component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
- Quick Task Bar – to add something hot quickly
- It supports for recurring tasks.
- Support for tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks, and tasks at a specific hour of the day.
- Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
- Bulk actions, long-click selection supports for group of tasks
- User is enable to sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data.