Whatsapp is the most popular communication platform, several people used this amazing app worldwide. People using WhatsApp for official and personal purpose. After Whatsapp introduced the call recording feature, many people start using Whatsapp to call someone without any interruption. WhatsApp call feature is really helpful for the people who want to call with friends in abroad. But WhatsApp did not provide the feature to record WhatsApp calls. Today here I’m sharing the way to record WhatsApp calls on Android. Let’s see the details.
Record Whatsapp Calls on Android
Whatsapp users can record WhatsApp calls on Android. Users can record WhatsApp calls by using the Cube Call Recorder Android app. App powered by Catalina Group, you can find the app under Tools category of apps on Play Store.
How to Record Calls on Android using Cube Call Recorder
- First, install the Cube Call Recorder app from the Google Play Store.
- The app will ask you to grant permission, Allow the permissions.
- After the successful installation, open Cube Call Recorder and then switch to WhatsApp.
- Call the person on Whatsapp you want to talk to.
- Then it will record the call automatically.
- In some devices, this method does not work well, If the Cube Call widget shows and lights up while you’re talking, it’s working.
- In case, the app output an error, open Cube Call Recorder settings and choose Force VoIP call as a voice call.
- Then Call again and see if it the Cube Call Recorder widget shows and lights up.
Note: This method may not be work in specific devices because of hardware differences and software limitations. WhatsApp uses VoIP ( Voice over Internet Protocol ), it does not work in certain devices. Cube Call Recorder providing VoIP recording feature so we can use this app to record WhatsApp calls. Cube Call Recorder not only supports WhatsApp calls, but it also supports Phone calls, Skype 7, Skype Lite, Viber, , Hangouts, Facebook, IMO, KAKAO, LINE, Slack, Telegram.