Ramadan, also known as Ramzan, is the 9th month of the Islamic calendar and is observed by Muslims around the world as a period of deep spiritual reflection and fasting. Therefore Ramadan season is also known as the holy month of fasting. It is the time when people join forces in pursuit of hope, tolerance, and peace. Send Ramadan Whatsapp stickers to your friends and family.
Ramadan 2019 has begun in the evening of 5th May, Sunday. People are currently busy searching for the best Ramadan wishes and quotes to send their friends and family members. In 2019, one of the best way to celebrate any special occasion is through fun stickers and GIFs on WhatsApp sent to friends and family.
If you are looking for the best WhatsApp stickers, here is the answer to your queries. WhatsApp has not yet dedicated Ramadan Sticker pack but there are several Ramadan sticker apps available on the play store. Here is a quick and easy way to add the festive-themed stickers to your WhatsApp.
Ramadan Whatsapp stickers, follow the below mentioned steps to install it
- Open WhatsApp chat window.
- Tap on the emoji icon on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on sticker option.
- In the sticker search window, you will see a plus (+) sign on the top right corner. Click there.
- Tap on all stickers.
- Scroll down to the extreme bottom and tap on Get More Stickers option. You will be redirected to Play Store app.
- There, in the Play Store app, search for Ramadan stickers, which will suggest you a whole list of sticker apps. (Note: Not all the suggestions that show up are genuine). Therefore, to make your job easy here is a pick of some of the apps we found on the store that has genuine WhatsApp stickers for the theme. There is Ramadan Mubarak Stickers for WhatsApp by Stickers Inc, Ramadan Sticker for WhatsApp Messenger by messenger notification, WAStickerApps Eid Sticker App by WAStickerApps, and a few more.
- Choose the app you want. Click on Install.
- Open the app. Now you can see the categories of stickers that the app offers. You can add the ones you want by tapping the ‘+’ sign next to each category.
Now the Ramadan stickers will appear on your WhatsApp so that you can share these stickers to your friends and family and wish them, Happy Ramadan. In order to send them, follow the steps given below.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open the chat you wish to share a Ramadan sticker.
- Tap on emoji icon.
- Tap on sticker icon. You will be able to see the added Ramadan stickers on top itself.
- Select the sticker that you want to share
- Hit send.
Now enjoy WhatsApp-ing by sharing your Ramadan wishes to your loved ones through these Ramadan stickers in this holy month. Happy Ramadan to all in advance.