Qibla Finder: As per Islamic beliefs, every Muslim should pray at five set times of the day. Before sunrise (Salat al-fajr ), midday: after the sun passes its highest (Salat al-zuhr), the late part of the afternoon (Salat al-‘asr), just after sunset (Salat al-maghrib), between sunset and midnight (Salat al-‘isha). Most of the Islamic believers trying to do the prayer regularly. Another important thing is, When we praying, we should face in Qibla Direction. Qibla is the fixed direction towards the Kaaba in the Grand Mosque in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. It’s the direction which all Muslims face when performing their prayers, wherever they are in the world.
Google Qibla Finder
While our traveling time, it’s difficult to find Qibla direction. So lots of people using mobile applications for finding Qibla direction. But, now the search giant Google providing a Qibla finder to find Qibla direction easily. For that, you don’t need to install an application. You just need an active internet connection and a browser application on your device. Most of the smartphone users using browser application like Google Chrome.
Follow the below Steps to find Qibla direction
- Just open your Google Chrome or any other browser application you are using in your device and search for Qibla Finder. or click this link: https://qiblafinder.withgoogle.com/intl/en/onboarding
- You can use this on your smartphone and desktop PC. But Google recommending smartphones for the best user experience.
- On its home page, you can choose your language. The default language set as English. Including English, a total of 17 languages are available. The Malayalam language is not available but the Indian language Hindi is there.
- After choosing a language, you can click on Let’s go button.
- Then, it will ask your permission for access device camera and location to point you in the right direction.
- Tap on Got it, and then give the permission to access camera and location services.
- Then it will show you the direction on your device.
- You will get the direction now when you face to the direction, it will say that ‘ You are facing the Qibla ‘.
- Also, Google Qibla finder shows how many kilometers Kaaba long from your location.
- You can also share this information with your friends and family on social media.