Photomath – Camera Calculator
Mathematics is a difficult language to learn. If we face it as logically, maths quite simple. This Photomath-Calculator app is a solution for maths problems. This app is really helpful for school students. With Photomath- calculator app you can get the result of every maths problems within a finger touch. It gives the answer with all step by step instruction of the question.
You can use Photomath-Calculator app easily. The app work similar to the QR readers. Just focus your phone camera to the maths problem and scan it, Photomath will magically show the result with detailed step-by-step instructions instantly. It supported for arithmetic or logic or any other mathematical equation. The handwriting recognition is a new era in technology. The Photomath-Calculator provides handwriting recognition, Camera calculator, Step-by-step instructions, Colorful explanations and Smart calculator. Photomath-Calculator has ten millions of users now. And It is available for both Android and iOs devices.And have good user review in Google PlayStore and App Store.
Usage Instructions of Photomath – Camera Calculator
- Scan the Maths Problem for an Instant Result – To solve a math problem, just point the phone camera toward the math problem and you will automatically get the instant result. Before scanning, You should make sure that the image is clear and bright enough. And holding it firmly and writing with a neat handwriting will make scanning faster.
- Learn with step by step instructions
- Edit with the smart calculator – If you want to make some corrections to the scanned problem, just tap the editor icon on the white line and edit it manually.
- Also, use the math keyboard, which supported as an advanced calculator.
- When you try to scan a maths problem and the camera is too busy, Just restart your device and try once more.
- If the result is not showing after two three seconds, May be the maths problem is not supported otherwise the app can’t read the text properly (If you scanning the text in a poor light, the app can’t read the text properly.).