The latest Android smartphones come up with better camera specification. And people loved it. Taking selfies, capturing portrait photos is like a hobby. Nowadays most of the smartphones have 64GB memory space, but lots of people feel that it’s not enough because of their usage. And usually, we delete some older files or unnecessary files from our phone to increase the memory space. Sometimes accidentally we delete important files also. We have a recovery option is available for recover deleted files from disk storage. Here in the case of Android device, we can use photo recovery apps to recover the deleted files or photos. Today here I’m sharing an Android application to recover deleted files. The app named DiskDigger photo recovery. Let’s know more about this application.
DiskDigger photo recovery
DiskDigger photo recovery Android application is one of the most popular Android apps to recover deleted files from an Android device. Currently, the application is available on Google Play Store with good user reviews. As per Google Play Store records, the app has more than 50 million downloads and it has an average rating of 4.2 stars. App powered by Defiant Technologies, LLC. DiskDigger can recover lost photos from your SD card and Internal memory of your device. Most of the Photo recovery apps needs to be rooted your device. But Diskdrigger performs the scan without rooting. The difference is, If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails. Otherwise, your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos.
Features of DiskDigger Photo Recovery App
- User can directly upload photos or files to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send it via email
- The app allows users to save the files in a different location on the device.
- If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a limited scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
- If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos as well as videos.
- “Wipe free space” feature help you to erase the remaining free space on your device so that any deleted files can no longer be recoverable.