How to Get the Photo Location Information Taken on Smartphone
The smartphone is an essential element of our daily life. Our personal handset is doing lots of work for us. We carry our personal phone where ever we go. People really depending on smartphones because technology is day by day and smartphones acquiring new features as well. Newly launching smartphones have so many features that are really helpful in our life. Maybe you really not knowing some of the useful features of your personal smartphone. Whenever we have taken a photo using a smartphone, the device saving some detail information as well. Including mode of the photo, shutter speed, ISO, aperture and location details of the picture etc.
The latest smartphones are coming up with GPS. With the help of the GPS technology, the smartphone camera adds the location tag into the picture automatically. To save location information of a photo with it details, you need to enable the location feature of the smartphone in device settings. Here we provide the steps to enable location feature in various devices including Android, iPhone etc.
How to Enable Location Tag Feature in a Smartphone
iOS users can enable location feature by this way
- Open device settings
- Tap on Privacy Option and Turn On ” Location Services “.
- Then, Scroll Down and Tap on Camera option
- And Tap to choose While Using the App Option.
Android users try this way to enable location feature
- Open the camera app
- Tap on the camera settings options.
- After appearing the settings options, tap to enable Location Tag or Save Location option.
I think now you have the idea to enable the location feature in your device. Next, you should know how to get the location details of a photo that you are taken.
- Open the Photos App on your device.
- Switch to the Albums tab
- Tap on Places option to locate all images on Map.
- Or Tap any single image to know its location coordinates.
- Open your Gallery App
- Select an image you want to know it’s location details.
- If you use Google Photos app as your Gallery app, just tap on the detail icon(around icon having this symbol ” i “).
- Or otherwise, tap on the menu icon placed on the top right corner of the app Then tap on Info or Details option.
- You can see the location coordinates and a Map as well.