PhonePe UPI Payment App – India’s Payments App
PhonePe is one of India’s mobile Payment App that available for both Android and iOS users. It provides very flexible payment options. PhonePe works over the Unified Payments Interface(UPI) platform developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is powered by YES Bank. You can make payments in India easily by using this UPI Payment app. For recharges, money transfer, online bill payments, online shopping via the popular shopping websites like Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong and more. It is a Flipkart group company. PhonePe providing very easiest and fastest way for digital payments. Let’s know more about PhonePe Application.
PhonePe – UPI Payments, Recharges & Money Transfer
It is one of a digital payment option available in India. Currently, its Android and iOS applications are available on trusted sources like Google Play Store and App Store. It is a Finance category app and presently 500 millions of people using PhonePe as their payment app. Using this application, you can send and request money from your friends and family at any time without any extra transaction cost. And you can make transactions of up to 1 lakh in a day.
You can use this app for bill payments such as Electricity bills, Postpaid Landline, Mobile Bills, Gas bills etc.
Within a single application, you can manage multiple bank accounts. PhonePe provides lots of offers and If you using this app for online shopping, online bill payments etc you will get cash back and that will instantly credit to your account. This app supports over 10 languages, including English, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Assamese, Gujarati, and Marathi.
How to Use PhonePe App
- When you installing and open the PhonePe application, you will get instructions about the application and how to use it.
- Tap on the option lets started in the bottom of the screen.
- Then app asking for your permission, Grand permission to continue.
- Select your preferred sim card that is linked to your bank account
- Send a message through that sim card to verify your account.
- After activating your account, select your bank.
- Then the app will show your bank account details that linked to your sim card.
- Also, you can add your debit card (ATM Card) in PhonePe for transactions and payments.