How to pay electricity bill online in Kerala: Nowadays, everything is online such as Bill payments, communication, Flight ticket booking, banking, etc. Most of the Government services have its own website to ease public needs. So today, there is no need to stand in queue for anything in a Government office. Are you paid your recent electricity bill? You can easy to pay electricity bill online.
KSEB providing its official website and mobile application for bill payment and related services. You will get instant confirmation and transaction status online. In this lockdown time, online payment is really a safe method. You can pay your bill by using your smartphone. Let’s know how to pay the KSEB bill online in Kerala.
Different sources available now to pay electricity bill online.
- You can pay your electricity bill online using many apps like Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm and more. And also, the Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) providing an online payment system for pay electricity bill online. You can pay your bill through KSEB Official website via Net Banking, Credit/ Debit cards, etc. There is two options available quick payment option and by creating an account. The best option is, creating an account on http://www.kseb.in and pay the bill.
- If you have an account on it, you can check your bill payment history there. All your online transactions are available in your account. To create an account, you need to provide your registered mobile number or consumer number.
- The next best way is KSEB mobile app. Currently, this application is available in Google Play Store. Just download and pay via KSEB mobile app. Like the KSEB website, here in this application, you can create your own account and also the quick pay option is available without registration on KSEB mobile app.
- Another way is the Bharat Bill Payment System. Bharat Bill Payment System web site is providing the facility to pay your electricity bill online.
- Also, you can use Bharat Bill Payment system enabled apps/ web sites like Paytm, Phonepe, Google Pay, Mobikwik, Payu, Amazon pay, etc to pay your electricity bill online.
- By cash at the cash counter in any Electrical Section Office /collection center.
- By crossed local cheque or Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Assistant Engineer and sent by post or presented in person.
- By MO payable to the Assistant Engineer.
- Electricity bill payment facility also available in Akshaya e-pay counters.