How to Send Onam WhatsApp Stickers: Onam is the most popular festival in Kerala. Everyone in Kerala celebrating Onam. Onam is a 10 days festival, Attam to Thiruvonam. Onam celebrates the visit of King Mahabali. Mahabali is an Asura King who is believed to have been a most loved, popular ruler. When King Mahabali Governed Kerala, there was full of happiness, truth, and prosperity in every person. People celebrating Onam with lots of cultural activities like Pookkalam, Puli Kali, Vallam Kali, etc. Onam is one of the beautiful festivals of Kerala. Refresh your Onam memories and feel the happiness.
Now, we all know that we are facing a pandemic, a crucial situation. So we can’t celebrate any of our festivals very well. So we just limiting our celebrations with sweet wishes. Today, most people are spending more time on WhatsApp. So here I’m sharing the way to send Onam WhatsApp stickers. Let’s know more.
One of the most commonly using WhatsApp feature is its stickers feature.
Also Read : Android Apps for Listening Malayalam Songs
Here are the steps to send Onam WhatsApp stickers.
To send WhatsApp Onam Stickers, Follow the below steps
- Step1: Open your WhatsApp app and move to any chat window.
- Step 2: Tap on the Emoji button and move to the Stickers section.
- Step3: Now you can see a plus (+) sign on the top right corner of the sticker search window. Tap on it.
- Step4: Tap on all stickers.
- Step 5: Move to the bottom and tap on the Get More Stickers option. It will open the Play Store app where you can search for Onam Stickers 2021. Install the app.
- Step6: Next, Download any available Sticker pack then open the app and add the Stickers.
- Step7: Tap on the stickers to send. That’s all.
Hope this helpful for you. Wish you a happy onam.