How to Send Onam WhatsApp Stickers: Onam is the most popular festival in Kerala. Everyone in Kerala celebrating Onam. Onam is a 10 days festival, Attam to Thiruvonam. Onam celebrates the visit of King Mahabali. Mahabali is an Asura King who is believed to have been a most loved, popular ruler. When King Mahabali Governed Kerala, there was full of happiness, truth, and prosperity in every person. People celebrating Onam with lots of cultural activities like Pookkalam, Puli Kali, Vallam Kali, etc. Lots of Onam related old sayings are popular in god’s own country Kerala. Now, the time of the Digital world. Everything is going to be digital. In our present life, Onam is one of the beautiful festivals of Kerala. Refresh your Onam memories and feel the happiness. Today, most of the people are spending more time on WhatsApp. So here I’m sharing the way to send Onam WhatsApp stickers. Let’s know more..
The last year, WhatsApp rolled out WhatsApp stickers feature. after that, most of the WhatsApp users more preferring WhatsApp stickers to send greetings when an event occurs.
Also Read:Setup your Old Smartphone as CCTV Camera
Here are the steps to send Onam WhatsApp stickers.
To send WhatsApp Onam Stickers, your device should have the latest version of the WhatsApp app and Active internet connection. So check your internet connection and WhatsApp version. If you are not already installed WhatsApp on your phone, you can get it from Google Play Store.
- Step1: Open your WhatsApp app and move to any chat window.
- Step 2: Tap on the Emoji button and move to the Stickers section.
- Step3: Now you can see a plus (+) sign on the top right corner of the sticker search window. Tap on it.
- Step4: Tap on all stickers.
- Step 5: Move to the bottom and tap on Get More Stickers option. It will open the Play Store app where you can search for Onam WhatsApp Stickers.
- Step6: Next, Download any available Sticker pack then open the app and add the Stickers.
- Step7: Tap on the stickers to send. That’s all.