WhatsApp, the popular messenger application in this world. It regularly gets new updates. We can enjoy lots of things with WhatsApp. WhatsApp users really enjoying most of the WhatsApp features. But lots of WhatsApp users did not know all of its features. As a WhatsApp user, if you get the most important WhatsApp tips, it will be more useful. Today here I’m sharing some new WhatsApp tips and Tricks of 2019. If you are using WhatsApp for official use or personal use, you can enhance your chatting experience, other things on WhatsApp with these tips. Let’s know the details.
New WhatsApp Tips 2019
- Status Privacy: WhatsApp Status feature is one of the best features of WhatsApp and most of its users using the Status feature more than other features. We can set status as text contents, links, images, and videos. When you add your status on WhatsApp, you can set Status privacy. Lots of people ignoring these steps. People adding Status as their personal photos, videos, etc. If you using WhatsApp privacy feature, you can control the misuse of your photos posted as WhatsApp status. You can set your contacts only or contacts except for some persons. Then it only visible for the person that you are allowed.
- First, Open WhatsApp and then go to WhatsApp settings>> Account>> Privacy
- Select Status>> ‘My contacts except’
- Then select specific contacts you wish to avoid and tap the tick mark. That’s it.
2. Read messages without having Blue Ticks: It done by using WhatsApp read receipts option. You can disable blue ticks on WhatsApp settings. Just uncheck the read receipts option and then others will not get blue ticks when you see their messages. At the same time, you can’t also able to see if others have read your message.
Settings>>Account>>Privacy>> uncheck Read Receipts
This is the usual way, or you can use some tricks as follows.
- Read messages in Notification Panel: When a message received, you will notice it via a notification. If you read the messages on notification, it never gets blue ticks. Some of notification managing apps are available in Google Play Store.
- Set Airplane Mode after receiving a message: After receiving the message, set your device in Airplane mode and open WhatsApp to read the message. It did not show blur ticks.
3. Read deleted messages on WhatsApp: Using WhatsApp delete feature, we can delete a send message before the received person seen it. Like that, others can also delete some messages that send to you. If you what to know the deleted messages, you can use a notification app ( Notification History Log ) .This app will keep a log of all incoming notifications. So you can check the messages on that notification app.
4. Auto answer WhatsApp messages: If you are using WhatsApp for official use, this auto answering feature is best for you. Lots of Auto Reply for WhatsApp apps available on Google Play Store. You can install the best app from the Play Store and start using. Here I will provide an app link.
5. Schedule WhatsApp messages: Like notification app and auto-reply app, you can use a schedule WhatsApp messages app to schedule WhatsApp messages for groups or individual contacts, you can get a Scheduler app for WhatsApp from Google Play Store. After granting it Accessibility permission, you can fill in the required fields and schedule your message.