Multiple bank accounts in google pay: Google Pay, is one of the most popular digital payment applications. In India, there are lots of payment applications are available. But Google Pay is the most trusted Digital payment app, maybe because of the name Google. Google Pay brings lots of offers to its users. We can send money to someone through Google Pay, use it in Stores, make online purchases, pay bills, Book Tickets, and more. To use Google Pay, users need to link it with their bank account. After adding your bank account to Google Pay, you can start transacting via UPI. If you have multiple bank accounts, Google pay has an option to add multiple bank accounts on Google Pay. Today, here I’m sharing the way to add multiple bank accounts in Google Pay.
This is the same process you are adding a bank account in Google Pay. It’s easy and you can also switch accounts easily. If you are new to Google Pay, and you don’t have the idea to add bank accounts on Google Pay, follow the below steps to do it.
Also Read: How to Download vehicle pollution certificate online
Multiple bank accounts in google pay, how to manage it?
- First, Unlock your Google Pay app on your device.
- Tap on your profile icon at the top-right corner.
- Here you can see the number of bank accounts you added into Google Pay.
- Tap on the ‘Bank Account’ Icon.
- Then, It will open the Payment methods tab. Here you can see all your linked bank accounts. An add bank account option is also provided under the bank’s list. Also , there is an option to add your Credit card or debit card.
- If you are not added any bank accounts yet or you want to add a bank account, tap on ADD BANK ACCOUNT.
- Now, select your bank from the list.
- When you tap on a bank name, then a popup will appear to verify your phone number. An OTP will send to your registered mobile number with your bank account.
- After verifying the mobile number, you need to activate your account with UPI PIN. UPI PIN is a unique number that authorizes your payments/purchases via Google Pay.
If you added multiple bank accounts in Google Pay, you can make an account as primary. There is an option available in Google Pay Settings. Tap on the particular bank account from the list to make it Primary and choose ‘Select as Primary account’ . That’s it.