We have lots and lots of responsibilities in our life. From our childhood to old age we have many tasks to complete. Like that every single day, we have lots of works. Sometimes we may forget some important meetings. Popular actors, Business Man that kind of high profile persons have dedicated managers to chart their meetings arrange schedules and also reminding all the tasks we need to complete. But in the case of a common man, it’s not possible. But we have a smartphone, we can use our smartphone as a dedicated manager, it will do everything for us. Today here I’m sharing a To-Do app powered by Microsoft. Let’s know more about Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder Android app.
Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder
Microsoft To Do is an Android app powered by Microsoft Corporation. It is a task management app to help you stay organized and manage your day-to-day tasks. Currently, this application is available on Google Play Store with good user reviews. You can find the app under the Productivity category of apps on Play Store or search with ‘Microsoft To Do’ . You can use this app to make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, plan an event, or set reminders to increase your productivity. Microsoft To Do makes it easy to stay organized and manage all the tasks in your life and you never miss any important events.
Microsoft To Do App features listed Below
- It provides a daily planner personalized with suggested tasks: My Day
- The To do lists are accessible from anywhere, on any device
- With the share option, users can share lists and assign tasks with others.
- It will break your tasks into manageable steps
- Task manager helps to Add reminders, tasks and lists with the To-Do widget
- Daily organizer personalized with bold and colorful backgrounds
- Reminders with one-time or recurring due dates
- You can make task lists and switch between the categories like Personal or office
- the App allows to attach up to 25 MB of files to any task
- Users can add multiple Microsoft accounts to the app.
- Sync reminders and task lists between Outlook and To Do.
- And more