Malware is a harmful thing. It will damage our device if it affected. Most of the people are heard about Malware. But the majority of them never care about it. So they easily sneak into our phone without our knowledge. Our carelessness creates the way to enter malware easily to our devices. When you install an app, if the app is a malware-infected one, then the malware simply entered to your phone. Today here I’m sharing some information for malware removal. Let’s go for the details.
Malware is malicious software. Computer worms, Trojans, ransomware, Spyware are some common malware. Malware is known to perform repeated tasks that take up a lot of resources on your phone. Malware infected devices show some symptoms like suddenly seem to be slow, it consumes too much data, fast battery drain, etc. You can check your phone with these symptoms to identify the device is malware infected.
Also Read: NRI’S CAN START BUSINESS AT KOCHI METRO
For device security, Android devices never allow apps installations from unauthorized sources in default. But people enable apps installations from unauthorized sources in settings. We can trust the apps from authorized sources like Google Play Store. But we can’t predict how much secure the apps from other sources. Most of the malware issues are affected by the use of unknown sources apps.
If your Android device is already affected by a virus or malware, just follow the below step-by-step guide to remove it from your device.
Malware Removal Steps
- Check all installed apps: Go to settings -> Apps and Notifications. Here you can see all installed apps, last opened apps, disabled apps, etc. Check any suspicious applications are there. Then start removing the application.
- Turn off the phone and restart in safe mode – Just press and hold on the power button for two-three seconds, then tap the option to Reboot to safe mode. If your Android device does not show this option, then turn on Airplane mode instead. The network connection will be disabled in this mode.
- Then uninstall the application. Press and hold on the app icon and uninstall it. If it does not show the uninstall option, then choose force stop. Force stop option never uninstall the app. But it will prevent further damage.
- Clean up the Junk files: Remove all the junk files on your phone. For easy removal, use any good Android cleaner app for it. For example CCleaner. That will available on Google Play Store.
- Install a better antivirus application for your device security. Then perform scanning for malware or viruses. That will also prevent future issues as well. AVG Antivirus is a good Android Antivirus application.
- If all other methods are failed, the last option is device reset. Reset your device – Go to settings -> Tap on System settings -> Tap on Advanced settings option -> Reset.
Protect your device from suspicious applications. Prevent malicious infection. I hope this guide will help you. Please comment your feedbacks below.