Large file transfer is now easy with WeTransfer
Nowadays mobile phone usage more improved. Like that we store our important data in digital form. And makes limited paperworks. So people can reduce their tension and work pressure. But people face two main issues one security and another one is we can’t send the large size of files easily. Today here I’m sharing a solution for this. An Android app named WeTransfer helps easy to send large file. Let’s see the features of the WeTransfer Android app.
WeTransfer is an Android app developed by WeTransfer BV. Currently, WeTransfer app available on Google Play Store with good user reviews. And WeTransfer listed under Productivity apps category in Google Play Store. The app content rated age 3+. The user interface of the app brings great experience for users.
How to use WeTransfer app for transfer files.
The user can easy to select the photos & videos what they want to share, then add your friend’s email addresses and upload the selected files. By using this app user can upload the file size up to 10GB. Then your friends will receive an email with a download link. And they can download the file by clicking the link. It’s easy reliable and fast. The team WeTransfer started their service in 2009. And people transferred billions of files via WeTransfer. Currently this kind of an app really needful for every mobile phone users.
Features of WeTransfer listed on Google Play Store
- The user can easy to select files in a single tap.
- The user can able to preview photos and videos for that just Tap and hold to preview photos and videos
- For selecting a range Tap first, double tap next.
- Double finger swipe to scroll between months
- The user can be able to pause the transfer and resume later
- Triple finger swipe to scroll to the bottom
- Share files from anywhere using Android share button