KSEB Official App
Kerala State Electricity Board(KSEB) is public sector agency under the government of India and which deals with power generation and supply in Kerala. Established in 1957, the agency comes under the authority of the Department of Power. Earlier direct payment is the only way to pay the electricity bill. And then KSEB developed a website and open one more way to pay the electricity bill. So consumers can pay the bill via the website. And now, KSEB developed and launched a new Android app named KSEB. It includes lots of helpful features for consumers. This only one app is the KSEB official app for pay the KSEB bill.
The app is currently available on Google Play Store with good user review. The KSEB app only supported Android version 2.2 and above. You can easily download it from Google Play Store. The app size is too small. If you searched for KSEB official app on Google play store, you can see lots of application named KSEB. Some of the apps are fake app. So you must check the developer name is ‘KSEB Limited’.
The KSEB app includes a personalized My account page for already registered consumers. And also Quick Pay option is available. The user did not need to log in and easily pay with the Quick Pay option.
How to Pay With the Quick Pay Option
- Open the app and Click on Quick Pay option, then enter your mobile number and tap search button to retrieve attached consumer number. Or you can simply enter your consumer number(It is a 13 digit number) with your email id or mobile number and tap SUBMIT TO PAY icon.
- Then it displays your details and due amount.
- Then Enter your amount to pay. If you have no dues, the amount entered will be treated as an advance payment.
- Next, select ‘PAY BILL’ option for making payment and choose your payment option Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Then Proceed for payment.
For nonregistered consumers, you can easily register with KSEB via https://wss.kseb.in/selfservices/.
After login, the consumer can see their profile, can check bill details of past 12 months, can check consumption details for past 12 months, can check payment history for the past 12 months. Also, it notifies the bill due date, payment confirmation etc.
The features of KSEB Official App mentioned on Google Play Store
- A personalized My Account for registered Consumers (Registration can be done in a minute on wss.kseb.in in new user registration section)
- Quick Pay facility for payments without registration
- View consumer profile
- Manage 5 Consumer numbers in one user account
- Check Bill Details for past 12 months.
- Check Consumption Details for past 12 months.
- Check Payment History for the past 12 months.
- View bill details & pay your monthly bill using credit cards, debit cards, net-banking.
- Notifications alerting bill due date, payment confirmation etc.