If your tired while typing? or your existing keyboard bored you? Just replace the keyboard with this wonderful Bobble Keyboard. The Bobble Keyboard has full of fun factors. The app developed by Talent Unlimited. Currently, the Bobble Keyboard android is available on Google Play Store. And it listed under the category of communication. The app is completely free, it has no app purchase.
With Booble Keyboard android, you can create your own stickers and Gif images. We are always using emojis while chatting with a friend. The special feature of Bobble keyboard is you can create stickers with your images. If you send a sticker to your friend and the sticker has their face, it may be really shocking to them. Lots of stickers are available in every messenger like WhatsApp, facebook messenger, Viber etc But these apps are not giving this wonderful feature. The Bobble Keyboard having different fonts. You can select your preferred font. It is really fast and does not make a delay while typing.
Let’s see the features of Bobble Keyboard (mentioned on Google Play Store)
- The Keyboard contains tons of emojis (smileys/emoticons).
- The app uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically predict Emojis, Memes, Stickers, and GIFs while chatting.
- The app really fast, you can type faster by sliding your finger from one letter to other.
- Voice Typing is possible like other Keyboard apps. It easily dictate the voice and convert it to text
- The app recognizes mistyping and provide correct suggestions to make your typing perfect and fast.
- Customise your keyboard theme, you can choose a photo for the keyboard background as you like and also choose colors as the background.
- The Bobble Keyboard has an option for accessing other apps within this app.
- The app contains good fonts, you can choose the best font from the list, also easy to make the text bold, italic, underline or strikethrough.
- It can convert text with your regional language. If you type your regional language in English, for example, people commonly type Malayalam in English, the keyboard automatically dictate the language and download its font package. Then you can easily use it.
The available languages are listed below.
Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Gujarati, Kannada, Punjabi, Telugu, Malayalam, Odia, Rajasthani, Bhojpuri, Assamese, Manipuri, Dogri, Santali, Konkani, Marwari, Maithili, Sindhi and Nepali etc.
For using a font, just download the package from the list of font packages available in the app and then it will be always available on your keyboard.
For information just read the app description on Google Playstore