Reliance Jio confirmed Jio GigaFiber preview offer
Reliance Jio Broadband service Jio GigaFiber offering high-speed internet in Gigabyte per second speed. 2 years ago Jio Gigafiber broadband service was launched in India. As of now, it did not extend to all over India. Currently, its service only available in a limited number of cities in India. And people all over India are waiting for Jio broadband service. And now, the company planning to extend Jio Gigafiber across 1100 cities in India. This Jio broadband service offering lots of good features include worldwide high-speed Wi-Fi coverage.
The Jio GigaFiber to the Home (FTTH) broadband services were announced during Reliance Industries Limited 41st Annual General Meeting. And they were confirmed that Jio GigaFiber will provide high-speed broadband data at an affordable price for users, It also brings the services such as Jio GigaTV and Jio GigaTV video calling. Currently, Reliance Jio making a Registration process to know the interest of customers for the Gigafiber broadband service. Jio Registration was started on August 15, 2018. And they finalizing the cities have the highest number of registrations.
Now, Reliance Jio confirmed Jio GigaFiber preview offer with 100GB data for the first 3 months at 100Mbps speed. If you are completing the 100GB data within a month, you can buy a data top-up pack of 40GB through MyJio App or Jio.com. When you apply for a new connections, you have to pay a refundable security deposit of Rs.4,500 to Jio. You can easy to do it via online payment such as using Credit Card, Debit card, Jio Money or Paytm.
Here are the steps of the Registration process for Jio GigaFiber
- Go to the official Jio website Jio.com
- In its homepage, you can see a slider, its first content is about GigaFiber. Just click on the Invite Jio Gigafiber button(Or just click on the slider).
- Then you will navigate to Jio Gigafiber registration page.
- Here, you can see an option for entering your location ( Address). Then the attached map area will show the map as per the entered location.
- If you are not entering your address, the screen will still show the default address.
- The location field is an autofill field, so you can easy to choose the address there.
- On the next page, enter your name and phone number, and hit the Generate OTP button
- Enter the OTP and select the type of locality (Society, Township, Developer, etc) and click on Submit.