IRCTC Rail Connect App: IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited) will soon launch a new app named IRCTC Rail Connect App for faster booking of tickets. IRCTC Connect is a ticketing app that available already in Android and iOS. This IRCTC Rail Connect App (New app) is the result of many updates made and features added to the existing IRCTC Connect App to facilitate the booking of train tickets in a faster and easier way.
You can also directly download the Beta version of “IRCTC Rail Connect” Android App from Google Play Store, It includes lots of new features and more user-friendly and faster.A senior official of Railway ministry said that the IRCTC Rail Connect App will be launched very soon in order to make every process of booking of online train tickets in an easiest way. IRCTC handles the online tickets booking and it will be formally unveiling the IRCTC Rail Connect App next week. The new IRCTC Rail Connect App will be based on next generation e-ticketing system. It will be synchronized with the ticketing website also, these features are missing in the current app IRCTC Connect.
Why most of the peoples are choosing train for traveling is because it is safer and less expensive than other ways of traveling. The travelers can be able to search and book train tickets, check their existing reservations or cancel it, and get upcoming journey alerts in the new application. IRCTC Rail Connect will retain the passenger details for the recently-booked tickets so that they don’t have to enter their details more times.
You can install IRCTC Rail Connect (Beta) App with your current version of IRCTC Connect App for Android. For Click Here
Features of New IRCTC Rail Connect App (Beta Version is available now)
- New Users, register and activate from App directly.
- Advanced security features of self-assigned PIN to login without entering username and password on each login.
- Supports Ladies, Tatkal & Premium-Tatkal quota booking.
- Current reservation facility.
- Integrated with IRCTC e-wallet for faster and hassle free transactions.
- Boarding point change facility.
- Syncing of IRCTC’s NGeT Web Site and NGeT Mobile App tickets. Now users can view, cancel or file TDR of e-tickets booked through official website .
- Users can view the status of e-tickets booked through our authorized Online Travel Agents (OTA).
- Users can view and cancel old mobile app tickets also.