Instagram new update 2020: Facebook-owned Instagram recently rolled out new effects and features. This is really good news for Instagram users. We all know that every industry has competition today. Day by day, social media platforms get updated with new features. In recent times, TikTok gets very popular and many people engaged in Tiktok because of its creative elements. To compete with Tiktok, Instagram added new features include Slo-Mo, Echo and Duo effects for Boomerang.
It also added a feature, that helps users to trim the recorded Boomerang clip as per user needs. With this new update, the Instagram users around this world can now add SlowMo, “Echo” blurring, and “Duo” rapid rewind special effects to their Boomerangs. To use this feature, you should have the latest version Instagram app. If your Instagram app is an old version, just update it to the new version.
Instagram New update 2020: Boomerang effects Instagram – Slo-Mo, Echo, and Duo
- Slo-Mo effect slow-down the Boomerang video.
- The Echo effect blurs out the video and adds a trail to the subject.
- Duo effect adds a glitch with vertical lines to it and also a little bit increasing the speed of the video.
Let’s know how to use the new Slo-Mo, Echo and Duo Boomerang effect on Instagram
- First, open your Instagram app on your device
- You can see your profile icon at the top left side of your Instagram home page.
- Make a long press on your profile icon.
- Then swipe left and choose Boomerang mode.
- Now, record the Boomerang video.
- Next, tap on the infinity icon placed at the below center.
- Then select the effect you want in your video like Slo-mo, Echo or Duo.
- After completing the video, Tap on the Send to the icon to post the recorded video with the new effect.