Indian government apps – UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance)
In India, every Government organization providing its own services in a digital form today. So we can access it from anywhere without stress. Really user-friendly platforms are available for such services now. If we get all Government services in one place, it really good to be had in a mobile application. Lots of Indian government apps are available in market. And currently, Our government provides an application, You can get almost Government Services within this one app.The app named UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and National e-Governance Division.
All Indian Government Apps , Websites services within One App
Today our India Government is so fast to make the services go digital. This app offering every Indian citizen to access the government services like pan-India e-Gov services, State, Local Bodies, and Agencies of government on app, web, SMS, and IVR channels etc. Lots of people using unified payment apps now, that brings several banking networks within one app. Like that the UMANG carrying all government services for citizens on a unified platform for easy access through multiple online and offline channels like SMS, email, app, and web, so you need to carry only this one app for these services. And reduce the usage of multiple apps on your device. The key services of this app are Healthcare, Finance, Education, Housing, Energy, Agriculture, Transport to even Utility and Employment and Skills.
The Features of UMANG Mentioned on Google Play Store
- Unified Platform: It brings together all government departments and their services on a single platform to provide better and easier services to citizens.
- Mobile First Strategy: It aligns all government services with the mobile first strategy to leverage mobile adoption trends.
- Integration with Digital India Services: It provides seamless integration with other Digital India Services like Aadhaar, DigiLocker, and PayGov. Any new such service will automatically be integrated with the platform.
- Uniform Experience: It is designed to enable citizens to discover, download, access, and use all government services easily.
- Secure and Scalable: It supports Aadhaar-based and other authentication mechanisms for service access. The sensitive profile data is saved in an encrypted format and no one can view this information.