Indian Air Force Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force recently released IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2022 notification 2022-23, The Indian Air Force invites online applications from unmarried Male candidates for selection test for Agniveervayu Intake 01/2022 under Agnipath Scheme. Indian nationals and candidates from Nepal can apply for these posts. Agneepath (Agnipath) Air Force Agniveer 2022 Online registration process will be started from 24th June 2022 to 5th July 2022. Check the more information about this recruitment process below.
Indian Air Force Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
1. 17.5 to 21 years old.
2. Candidates must have been born between December 29, 1999, and June 29, 2005, to be eligible.
Air Force Agneepath Agniveer Selection Process:
1 Online Test
2 Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
3 Adaptability Test – I
4 Adaptability Test – II
5 Medical Examination
Registration Online on: https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV
Agneepath Educational Qualification
1. Science Subjects
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years of Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
2. Other Than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Also Read: IDBI Bank Jobs
Medical Standards for AGNIVEERVAYU
1. Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
2. Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
3. Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
4. Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
5. Hearing: The candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
6. Dental: Should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth, and a minimum of 14 dental points.
7. General Health: The candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection, or skin ailments. The candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Examination Fee:
1. ₹ 250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through online payment system. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
Important Things you should remember before submitting your application :
1. The Candidate must have a valid E-mail ID and Mobile number for successful online registration.
2. Candidate should enter the AADHAR number in the online application.