How to Use Google Voice search in Malayalam
If you are tired of typing? You can use Google Voice search. Whatever we want, we first search for it on Google. So Google has that much influence in our life. Google Supports Multilingual search. So we can search on Google using Malayalam or any other language. And we have lots of input solutions are available now. In the case of Android device, Google Gboard is best typing tool. But if you are lazy in typing or tired to type, you can use Google Voice Search function. In the last year, Google extended this feature to more languages. Now Google Voice search supporting for 120 languages all over the world including Arabic, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil etc.
I always love to speak in my own language Malayalam. So I’m really happy to know that, Google like a search giant supporting our native language. You can ask Google in your own language and Google will give you the accurate results within seconds. But first of all, you need to do some changes on your Google app settings. After that, you can start Google voice search in your language.
Google App is pre-installed in most of the Android devices, if your device has not Google app, just install it from Play Store. Then set up your Google app as I mentioned below.
- On your Android device, Install the Google app, if you already install it, just Open the App.
- First, you need to turn On the Voice Search Option.
- Then Tap on Microphone icon or say “Ok Google” to start your voice search.
- Google Voice search supported for 120 languages including Indian languages like Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu.
Steps for Turn On the Voice Search Option.
- Tap Menu icon from the bottom or top left corner.
- Then Go to settings -> Then tap on Voice -> Then tap on “Ok Google” Detection, Choose when you want your phone to listen when you say “Ok Google. “.
How to change language settings
- The default language is English in Google App. You can change your primary language as you like.
- Open the Google App, tap on Menu icon and Go to Settings.
- Then tap on Voice, Then you can see voice settings options.
- You can see Languages option at first in your Google Voice settings.
- Tap on Languages, then a popup will appear with the list of supported languages.
- Choose your Primary language and tap on Save.(You can also select multiple languages from the popup)
- Then start your Google Voice search.