How to Improve Mobile Phone Battery Life
Our current situation in Kerala is very dangerous. People really afraid of Kerala Floods. Many peoples are in camps and others are facing very crucial moments. To overcome this situation, we need very much courage. Mobile Phone is the main tool we use every day. To ask for help, share location, to contact others we need our mobile phone in perfect condition. If you get electricity, just charge your mobile device and keep it safe. Don’t waste the mobile phone charge. In the case of a smartphone, there are lots of chances to lost its charge. Here I’m sharing some tips to improve mobile phone battery charge efficiency. So just keep these things in mind, it may help you.
Just follow these steps to improve battery power.
- You should minimize screen brightness, it can reduce battery consumption.
- Always use your device Wallpaper in dark colors like black neither than bright wallpapers. Bright wallpapers may consume more battery charge. In this condition, to make black wallpapers you don’t need to search on Google. Just cover your device camera with dark material, off the flash light and take a picture you will get a black color photo and set it as device wallpaper.
- Reduce the use of your device camera. For making selfies or capturing pictures or video recording or anything just reduce its usage. Because video recording like features consumes more battery power.
- If you are using dual sim in your phone, just enable one network at a time. Because dual network consumes more battery power. So just note which network brings better connectivity (Range) enable it and disable the other one.
- Making calls consumes more battery power, so make only important calls. And send SMS more than Calling, it can improve your device battery life.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Location like features consumes more battery power. If you don’t need these services currently, just disable it.
- Choose 2G network other than 3G and 4G. It may reduce internet speed but it can improve battery life. In your device network settings have the option to enable 2G only mode, just enable it.
- If your device has lots of Applications installed on your device, just stop the application that works on background. In the case of the Android device, It may contain lots of applications.
- Disable automatic update of apps in Play Store settings.
- Reduce device ringtone volume at your comfort level. High volume consumes more battery. If you reduce it, may improve your device battery life.