How to apply for driving licence test in India through Online.
For every Indian Citizen, Driving license is mandatory for drive a Motor vehicle on the public road in India. Today we have online services for our needs, Government also providing online solutions as well. Like that, the Motor Vehicle Department in India also providing online services applying driving license test. First you should acquire learners license, renewal, to know a fine status, online tax payment and more. We can apply for learners license both Online and Offline mode. When I’m tried for applying for learner’s license online, it was a successful attempt. So here I give you the details about how to apply for learners license test online, the required documents details, payment options, fee, LL Slot booking etc.
A Learner’s License applicant should be fluent in Signals, traffic rules and regulations. And should carry a valid address proof and age proof documents before start the online application. When trying to apply through online mode, we can see lots of websites available this facility. Most of the states are providing the facility on their RTO Website. Just search on Google for the website provided by your state. Procedure for submitting the application may different in different websites.
Before the driving license test you should get Learners license. Here I explain How to apply for learners license test through Sarathi Website.
- Sarathy, Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Government of India provide learners license application procedures in an easy way.
- Click Here to visit the website
- In its homepage left sidebar you can see a list of options.
- Under the tab apply Online you can see the option New Learners License.
- Click On It, Then it shows the stages in Application Submission.
- We have to go through the five stages of application. Such as
- Fill Applicant Details – Fill Your application with relevant information
- Upload Documents – Upload Scanned Documents. Applicant Needs to Upload Age Proof, Address Proof, Form-1 Self Declaration certificate, Eye Test Certificate. We have the option to download the form from the website.
- Upload Photo and Signature – Upload photo and Signature as the mentioned size.
- Payment of Fee – The fee details are given below. You can pay the fee through online mode.
- LL Test Slot Booking – When clicking on Slot Booking we are redirected to a page and a calendar with available dates are shown. The available date is shown in green color. Choose your preferred date and check the available time slot and book it.
- Learners license Fee – 150 rs.
- Driving Test Fee – 300 rs.
- Driving License Fee – 200 rs.
The charges may vary with the type of driving license you apply for.