Indian Army, the proud of all people in India. Soldiers are the real heroes. They spend all their valuable time, their life to the nation. Lots of youngsters dreaming to become a soldier. This is the time to achieve your dream. Indian Army conducting Army Recruitment Rally all over India. Kottayam Netaji Stadium is also included in the list. Eligible candidates of Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Ernakulam, and Idukki districts of Kerala state can apply for the Recruitment Rally held at Netaji Stadium, Kottayam before November 16. Recruitment conducted on 2nd to 11th December 2019 by Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Trivandrum. Let’s know how to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Online.
Candidates who completed 8th, 10th ( Minimum educational qualification ) can apply the posts before November 16. The age limit is 17½-23 Years. After you successfully complete your application procedures, you will get an admit card for the rally, it will be generated from 26th to 27th November 2019.
You can check the eligibility and apply for the Posts below.
- Soldier GD (All Arms)
- Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary (NA VET)
- Soldier Clerk/ SKT/ Inventory Management
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)
- Sepoy Pharma
You can check more information about recruitment and eligibility criteria on the official notification.
How to apply for Army Recruitment Rally Online
You can apply for Indian Army Recruitment rally online through the official website of the Indian Army – joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Visit joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Here you have an authentication process – Just enter the text as shown in the captcha on the given text field and open the website.
- Click on JCO/OR Apply/ Login link. If you already have an account on the Indian Army website, then log in. Otherwise, register first.
- Fill up all details with relevant information and complete the registration process.
- After registration/Login process you will enter into the Dashboard.
- Click Apply at the right side of your eligible category.
- Read all the information before applying.
- Step by step the system will ask you the Personal information, Communication Details, Non-Dispensation/ Sports/ NCC Details, Education Details, Education Certificate & Marks of all Subjects.
- Complete all the steps with valid information.
- Then you will see a Summary of Your Information. You can check it and submit the form.
- The Admit Card will available to download from 26th to 27th November.
- Kottayam Rally Starts from December 02, 2019 to December 11, 2019.