Ente Jilla App – Government Services List: We are aware that several government departments are available for various purposes. We require the assistance of one of these government offices on a daily basis. For example, most people nowadays seek the services of Akshaya centres because most government services are now available online. Today, I’m going to share an app that can assist you find out about most government services and how to contact them.
App named Ente Jilla, the developers simply choose a Malayalam name for this app. The app helps to access the contact numbers, location and email address of every government office in the Kerala state.
Ente Jilla – Sharing all Government Services List and Contact numbers
Ente Jilla is an Android application, it lists all major offices by District wise. Top 10 events, Collector’s desk, Grievence and more. Also users can submit reviews about the functioning of government offices.
Also Read: Online Uniconverter – Online Video Converter
How to use Ente Jilla APP
- Install Ente Jill application from Google Play Store
- When you first entering to the app, choose your district to continue.
- At the home page lists different departments such as Revenue, Police, Road Transport, Health, Local Body Institutions, KSEB, Agriculture, Civil Supplies, Registration, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Education, Industries, Other district offices, Central Government Offices, Akshaya, KWA, KSRTC, Collages, Hospitals, PWD, Economics & Statistics, Dairy, Irrigation, Treasury, Social Justice, Fire & Rescue, Tourism, KSFE, Courts, Employment, Forest, Excise, Ayush, SC & ST, Labour, SGST, Harbour, Cooperative department, Jan Aushadhi Store, Women & Child, Food Safety, Soil Survey and Soil Conservation, Mining and Geology.
- At bottom side you can see a menu icon to navigate to Collectors Desk. Here you can see the messages from Collector.
- Next, you can see the button latest reviews. Here lists all latest reviews both positive and negative reviews you can see here.
- At the top left side you can see the menu icon, tap on it, here listed all other available options such as Top 10 Events, From Collectors desk, Sarkar Diary etc.
- Using Grievance to Collector option, you can submit complaints.
- Also, there is some useful links available that related to the district.