Already we know about google translate app. Google translate has update tons of features in earlier. but its need to open the app to use them. Thats not the case with latest update. In latest Updated version, you can just the text and have it translated on the spot. It’s called Tap to Translate and it’s part of the new Translate v5.0 update. When we use this translate app, then our communication will be very easy.
First at the installation process it may ask for permission to draw over other apps, depending on the version of Android you’re running. The feature allows Translate to automatically pop up inside of other apps after you’ve highlighted text in any language supported by translate. When we allow this feature in whatsapp, Then a new translation button appears on the top of your screen. You just tap on it, and you get a popup over the window with the copied text and a translation of your preffered language is it english or what ever it is. Around Five hundred million of people installed it. Its latest updation was done today morning.
- Type to translate 90 languages
- Use your camera to translate text instantly in 26 languages
- Two-way automatic speech translation in 40 languages
- Draw with your finger as a keyboard alternative
- Download language packs for when you’re traveling, or if your connection is expensive or slow.
- Star and save translations for future reference
- Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations or for languages not supported by instant camera translation.