Google Search App – Google Go
Google search app, the Google Go. It brings a new experience in searching. Every people using Google to discover information they want. Because Google brings the accurate information for the search keyword. Google improves its products better with every update. Like that Google introducing this brand new application Google Go to make search easier. By using this application user can get the relevant information quickly. The Google Go perform well at slow connection also. I already posted an article about the app Youtube Go. Youtube Go is also a new app of Google and works well at low network connection. Like that Google Go works well at low network connection and it does not kill your storage. Because the app is too small when compared to other apps. The Google Go is a 5 MB size app.
With Google Go, you can get information as your interest in one tap. You can access your favorite apps, websites, images, videos and everything through Google Go. Also, voice search included in this app, so you can’t waste your time to type lengthy, just tap and speak what you need. And Multiple languages supported, select your native language and search in your language. Google simplified the search more user-friendly in these days. And all the Good features are added to build this application. The Google Go is available on Google Play Stire, So you can get it from there.
Let’s see the features of Google Go mentioned in Google Play Store Step-by-step.
- Discover what’s popular and trending. Explore the latest trending topics just by tapping Search.
- All your interests, in one app. Easily access your favorite apps and websites, as well as images, videos, and information on the things you care about – all from Google Go.
- Type less, search faster. Save time by tapping your way through trending queries and topics, or by using your voice to say what you’re looking for.
- Easily switch between languages. Set a second language to switch your search results to or from at any time.
- Find the perfect greetings to share with loved ones. Tap on “Images” or “GIFs” to find the best photos and animated greetings to liven up your chats.