Google released a Web Client for Google Allo
Google now released a web client for Google Allo. But currently, Web client only available for Android devices and doesn’t support for iPhone. And also, Google says that it coming soon for iPhone users. May be lots of peoples are familiar with WhatsApp web. Like WhatsApp web, you can use Allo for the web easily.
How to Use Allo for the Web
- For use Allo in web first, you need the web URL. It is, https://allo.google.com/web.
- Just type or copy and paste this URL to Chrome web browser.
- Then, open your Google Allo App on your Android mobile phone.
- Tap on the menu icon and choose Allo for web option.
- Next, you just scan the QR code on the previously opened Allo web page with your smartphone.
- Finished. You can now start using the Google Allo app on Chrome.
“The QR code is unique to your computer and pairs the mobile app to the computer. Allo for the web shows what’s on the mobile app. So if your phone runs out of battery or you quit the mobile app, Allo for the web won’t work,” the search giant says on its support page for the new feature.
The Google Allo Web client is exclusively available for the Chrome browser. The Allo app makes use of Google Assistant, this is the first time that the Google digital assistant is coming to the desktop, as pointed out in a report by The tech giant Verge.
Note: Currently if you are not using Google Allo Here is the link, just start download and use the awesome Google Allo App.
And the most important thing is that The Google Allo web version is not supported all the functionalities like Google Allo app there are still certain functionalities that are not available on the web version. That’s are switching or removing Google accounts, adding or removing members from existing groups, notification and privacy settings, and data backup option. We have got this information from popular technology related website like gadgets.ndtv.com