How to create animated Gif images from videos via WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messenger application. Around the world, most of the people are love to use Whatsapp expect some restricted countries. Why people are really like WhatsApp, because of its great features. WhatsApp ensures user privacy and security also it helps us to easily communicate with our loved ones. WhatsApp has lots of fun factors, today here I’m sharing that kind of a WhatsApp feature. Whatsapp enables users to convert video into Gif images.
Gif images are one of the best ways to express our thoughts. Most of the people using Gifs to create fun moments. Because of it really funny and beautiful thing. In recent times, Animated Gifs are widely popular in Social Media platforms. A .jpg or .PNG file is just an image file. But a .gif file is a combination of several image files or frames. Gif looking similar to Videos. If we want to create gif images, we need gif maker apps. I’m already sharing some gif maker apps in earlier blog posts. But we can create gif images from videos via WhatsApp. It’s really simple and I will give you the step by step instructions below.
Steps to Convert Videos into Gif images using Whatsapp on Android phones
- First Shoot a video that you want to Convert as a gif file. If you have a video file already then skip this step.
- Open your WhatsApp app and select a chat or conversation.
- Select the video for sending. Tap attachment icon and then tap on Gallery.
- Then you can edit the selected video on WhatsApp.In the edit section, you can add stickers, texts, and a pencil icon in the default case.
- If your video length is higher than 6 seconds, the WhatsApp did not show the gif edit icon. And if you make it short, then you can see the gif option there.
- You can convert the video as gif, for that just tap on the gif icon.
- After completing your editing, just tap on the WhatsApp send icon to send it.