As a person, we all need to clarify our identity in front of others in different situations. Sometimes for Job, or to go abroad, etc. Many times our Age proof, Address Proof is required to be submitted for verification purposes under the government in our lifetime. Birth Certificate is a valid document of a person to prove his/her identity in India. But sometimes we lost this kind of documents. Earlier, it is a time taking process to get a birth certificate. But now, in this digital era, we can easy to get our birth certificate from the related Government services. Today here I’m sharing the way to get birth certificate online.
We can download our birth certificate from lsgkerala website. Let’s know how to do it.
Follow the below steps to Download Birth Certificate from lsgkerala website
- Visit http://lsgkerala.gov.in website ( Local Self Government Department Kerala )
- http://lsgkerala.gov.in – navigates you to a Malayalam version website. If you want to move to English – Visit http://lsgkerala.gov.in/en
- Click on e-services, it will redirect you to another page – e-governance.
- Here, you can see lots of services lists under Certificates, e-Payment, e-Filing, e-Governance services, Administration, Establishment.
- Under the Certificates section, you can see the option for Birth Certificate.
- Click on Birth Certificate option, this will redirect you to another web page ( Civil Registrations Website – Sevana )
- Here you need to fill up a search form.
Also Read: Walk In Interview Jobs Dubai, UAE
- First, in its section, you should provide your localbody information such as District, LocalBodyType, LocalBody.
- First choose your district then choose localbody type Municipality or Grama Panchayt. After that select localbody.
- Currently, the service for cochin corporation is not available in this website.
- Another important information needs to search for your birth certificate is Date Of Birth, Gender, Name of Mother.
- After that you need to fill up a captcha for verification purposes.
- Then submit the form. That’s it.
- After that, the website will search for your document with the details you have entered and shows you. Then you can select from it and click on the view button to get the full view. And we can check where it yours.
- A print option is also available to print the document.
- If the document is not available in this website, then it displays a not found message.