A birth Certificate is an important document for all of us. When a child is born, the hospital authorities will add the details and generate the birth certificate. This is mandatory for all. They should upload the child data to the government. A birth Certificate is a valid document of a person to prove his/her identity in India. Many times our Age proof, Address Proof is required to be submitted for verification purposes under the government in our lifetime. But sometimes we lose this kind of document. Earlier, it is a time taking process to get a birth certificate. But now, in this digital era, we can easy to get our birth certificates from the related Government services. Today here I’m sharing the way to get birth certificates online.
We can download our birth certificate from lsgkerala website. Let’s know how to do it.
Follow the below steps to Download Birth Certificate from lsgkerala website
- Visit http://lsgkerala.gov.in website ( Local Self Government Department Kerala )
- http://lsgkerala.gov.in – navigates you to a Malayalam version website. If you want to move to English – Visit http://lsgkerala.gov.in/en
- Click on e-services, and it will redirect you to another page – e-governance.
- Here, you can see lots of services listed under Certificates, e-Payment, e-Filing, e-Governance services, Administration, and Establishment.
- Under the Certificates section, you can see the option for the Birth Certificate.
- Click on the Birth Certificate option, this will redirect you to another web page ( Civil Registrations Website – Sevana )
- Here you need to fill up a search form.
- First, in its section, you should provide your local body information such as District, LocalBodyType, and Local Body.
- First, choose your district then choose the local body type Municipality or Grama Panchayat. After that select the local body.
- Currently, the service for cochin corporation is not available in this website.
- Other important information needs to search for your birth certificate is the Date Of Birth, Gender, and Name of Mother.
- After that, you need to fill up a captcha for verification purposes.
- Then submit the form. That’s it.
- After that, the website will search for your document with the details you have entered and shows you. Then you can select from it and click on the view button to get the full view. And we can check where it is yours.
- A print option is also available to print the document.
- If the document is not available in this website, then it displays a not found message.