First Aid Application Helps in Every Emergency Situations
Everyone faces emergency situations in day to day life. Most of them do not have enough knowledge for surviving in the emergency situations. Sometimes the correct first aid helps to save the life of a person. Lots of accidents happen every day. If you have good knowledge about first aid you can help them. Here we share a good first aid application application that can give you useful information and guidelines in every emergency situations. The app named “Indian Red Cross First Aid”. And it is available on Google PlayStore with good user review.
Indian Red Cross First Aid For Android Users
This Android app, Indian Red Cross Society First Aid provides first aid guidelines for users to handle day-to-day emergencies. The data updated in this application is by using the latest international guidelines for first aid. The app containing instructions are adapted to the local Indian context by a team of Indian medical and first aid experts. The information is based on the evidence based first guidelines included in the reference manual Indian First Aid Guidelines (IFAG) and the Indian First Aid Manual (IFAM).
The download link is mentioned below, just install the application and open it. A discliamer popup will appear there. Here they describes that the first aid instructions and information enclosed in the application is for Indian market only. The health related informations in this application is meant for basic information purpose only. etc.. Read the disclaimer of Indian Red Cross Society First Aid and continue to the app. User-friendly interface and icons are included for every first aid options. So you have to wait sometime for load the icon images at first time opening the app. You can use it as online and offline mode.
Features of Indian Red Cross First Aid
- Simple step-by-step instructions, icon touch-driven guide you through everyday first aid and health scenarios.
- Icons to select can be set to ‘large’ mode for easier selection on smaller handhelds or to improve readability.
- Step by step instructions illustrates basic first aid techniques as CPR, recovery position and other.
- Search option is included in this app so users can search and simply retrieved the informations.
- One click action to call an emergency number 112 or to call a personal contact. A personal emergency contact list can be created.
- Via one click a local map can be uploaded to locate the nearby hospitals and the routes to reach them (using GPS and Google Map functionality).
- The app is not contains ads
The requirements of this app:
Works online and offline. To install or to update the content an internet connection (device internet connection or wifi) is required.
The Google Map functionality to be installed on the device. Requires GPS and internet connection.
Note: We collected the required information about this application from Google PlayStore. This application is really useful for people. Because lots of major first aid guidelines are included in this app. So we believe that the app will helps people in every emergency situations needs first aid.