Are you an employee in a reputed firm in India and you joining with the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) program? Employees’ Provident Fund is a benefit given to salaried employees in India. Every EPF account holder employees should contribute a particular amount from their salaries to EPF account. And the employers also contribute the same amount to your EPF account. This is a long-term saving in most cases. You can withdraw the amount after resigning from the company is the better option. You can use your EPF account for any company you are working with. That means you don’t need to register for a new epf account when you joining a new company. You can apply for loans as per your EPF account. One of the important things you need to check PF balance is your universal account number (UAN). UAN is a number allotted to you by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). Here I’m sharing how to find PF UAN Number via online.
Here are the steps to find PF UAN (Universal Account Number) Via Online
- First, you should log in with the Official EPFO Member Services Portal.
- You can see Know Your UAN Status option under the important links on the bottom-right, click on it.
- You can find UAN by three ways. Using PF Member ID, Aadhaar, or PAN. Choose the best one you can submit.
- Then enter all the details asked on this page, it includes your name, date of birth, registered mobile number, registered email address, and captcha.
- Then Click Get Authorization Pin.
- After that, click the box appeared next to I Agree.
- The portal will send a one time password to your registered mobile number. Check the OTP.
- Next, enter the OTP on the form and click Validate OTP and get UAN.
- After the successful validation process, the EPFO Member Services Portal will send an SMS to your registered mobile number.
- The SMS contains your UAN number. That’s it.