Useful mobile applications of Federal Bank
Federal Bank Limited is one of the major Indian commercial banks in the private sector. Federal Bank headquarters situated at Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala. And it’s having more than thousands of branches and ATM across different states in India. As we know that Federal bank provides best customer support for their customers. Today, here I’m sharing with you Federal bank mobile applications.
Federal Bank – FedMobile Application
The FedMobile application brings you an awesome experience of banking transactions. You can transact funds in seconds with Quick Pay, Top-up your Mobile / DTH on the go, Pay bills and school fees instantly and lots of. Also, It is one of the fastest, secure and state-of-the-art Mobile Banking systems in India with used the latest technology. Official website of federal bank is www.federalbank.co.in .
Key Features of FedMobile Application
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Transfer your funds other Federal Bank accounts and also with other banks.
- Recharge your Mobile, DTH etc.
- Hotel & Bus Booking Facility is available.
- Provide an option for generating OTP for IMPS transactions.
- Block your Debit card, in case it is lost or stolen
- Request for a cheque book
- Search Beneficiary option in Fund transfer.
- The user can apply for the loan through Fed Mobile.
- Option for Change your PIN number
The registration is really easy. Just keep your mobile number same as you registered with the bank. Presently online registration mode is only available for Android users. Other customers can request for registration through their respective Branches of the Federal bank. Fedmobile app is available for Android, iOS and also for windows users. The download link will be shown below.
Federal Bank – FedBook Selfie
Fedbook is also a useful application for every federal bank users. The FedBook provides a convenient and secure way to keep your Account passbook on your smartphone. With FedBook you don’t need to visit your branch for update your passbook. The FedBook application, that act as an account passbook with advanced features and it can track the transactions at real-time. The FedBook application is launched in August 2013. It really a user-friendly application.
The another exciting thing is that non-federal bank account holders can create federal bank account through this FedBook Selfie. Federal Bank is the first bank in India to provide this facility. For creating a new federal bank account you must carry some documents such as a valid mobile Number, Adhaar Card, PAN Card and Your new photo (If you don’t like to make a selfie of you for your passbook photo). FedBook app is available for Android, iOS, Blackberry and also for windows users. The download link will be shown below. For your information, I also include FedBook Terms and conditions here.
Features of FedBook
- No phone calls
- No, wait for SMS alerts
- Keep track of Savings, Current, Overdraft, Loans and Deposits accounts
- Get your account statements anywhere anytime
- Track your clearing cheques
- Supports offline mode
- Real time transaction updates
- Customize syncing interval
- Facility to tag transactions and add personalized remarks for transactions
- Search and filter facility to find a transaction
- Multiple accounts view