Facebook Videodownloader for Android Users
Facebook is a number one social media platform. Everyone is now using Facebook and it is a part of our daily life. In this age, the people are trying to grow up in the digital world. The social media platforms like Facebook is a part of it. The good thing is that anyone can easily use Facebook, that much user-friendly platform is that. We can share our thoughts as a form of words, pictures, video’s etc on facebook walls. Everyone shares lots of posts daily on Facebook. And it appears on our facebook feed. If we see a video post of our friends, we can share, like or comment but Facebook does not give an option to download videos. But we have lots of solutions for downloading Facebook videos. If you are looking for a Facebook Videodownloader, this article will help you.
Download Facebook Video in Several Ways, Here I give you some of the easy options.
Download Facebook video’s with an external helper named SaveFrom.net.
- Click Here to Download the SaveFrom.net helper.
- Install the application on your system.
- Then, you can see a green download arrow icon next to every video.
- Click on the arrow, it shows a list of video formats. Just choose one of it.
- Then move the mouse pointer over the video player. You can see “Download SD | HD” option over the video player. Click on the preferred format icon if SD or HD for downloading.
Download Facebook Video from the savefrom.net website.
- Click here to visit the savefrom.net website. If you type savefrom.net directly in the browser URL field, it may be redirected to some other unwanted sites. So just click the above link to visit the website.
- After you enter on the website, you can see an input field.
- Type your facebook video URL in the field or right click to paste the video URL if you copy it already from Facebook.
- Click the Download arrow button right in the text field.
- Then, you can see a box under the text field for choosing the video format you want to download.
- Choose it and click on the green color download button.
- Then the download will begin and you can get your favorite video easily.
Tips For copy the video URL from facebook (Desktop)
- Right-click on the required video.
- You can see three options – Play, Mute, Show Video URL.
- Just click on Show Video URL.
- Then the video URL appears in a text field over the video.
- Click on the text field and select the URL
- Then, right click and click on copy to copy it.
- After copying the URL, Close the text-field by clicking on the close link under the text field.
Android Videodownloader App for Downloading Facebook Videos
The app named “MyVideoDownloader for Facebook: download videos!“. With the help of this videodownloader application, you can Download Facebook videos and GIF files and more. The good attraction of this app is, it can easily download HD quality videos.
- With this application, you can share the video with your loved once via Whatsapp like messengers.
- It sort out your watched, liked, saved videos
- You can download any Facebook video directly from Facebook with the help of this videodownloader.