How to Permanantly Erase All Searches On Google
Privacy is a really important thing in the online world. You should have some knowledge to handle your data when shared it online. Google provides the best search engine. And we always get best solutions for our queries from Google. When we search on Google, our search queries are saved into the search history. Everyone clears their search history from the browser. When we clear search history from the browser, it only clearing the browser history. And our search history still saved on Google Servers. You can erase all searches on Google. Are you wonder how Google search works? Google keeping your search queries for serving you better. So Google knows you better than you. Because Google saves your search history so it knows your interests, passions, weakness, and all everything about you. It is known as Google Web & App History. Google stored your search history since 2005.
Google stored your search history, at the same time Google also giving you the options to remove Google search data. If you really care about your privacy and you do not wish to save your search data on Google servers, you can remove it. And also Google brings a backup option Here you can get the details of how to remove Google search history permanently from Google servers. If you disabled the service, then Google will not save your data.
How to Erase all Searches On Google step by step instruction
- First, open the browser ( Google Chrome browser, Firefox etc.) on your PC.
- Then sign in with your Google account.
- Navigate to My activity page.
- Click on the three vertical doted icon on the right corner of the window.
- Then a dropdown list will be appearing for you.
- Next, click on the delete activity tab from the list.
- Then choose the time period for remove the data from Google servers. Or select,”The beginning of time”, to erase your complete history.
- Also, Google allows you to delete search data for a particular topic.
Google Keeping your search information to enhance user experience while searching. Before deleting the entire data Google gives you a chance to backup the data, You can download the search history from Google Servers.
Google has a feature named Takeout, it lets you download data from all of the Google products you use, including your Google Search history, Gmail, Calendar, Chrome, Google Photos, Maps, and more.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Navigate to Google takeout page by click here.
- Select the data you want to download. And click on next.
- Select your archive format and delivery method, then select Create archive.
- If you have any trouble, customize the archive format and click on Download Archive button. Then it downloaded an archive of your data.