Book LPG Gas Connection Online: LPG ( Liquefied Petroleum Gas) is really an important thing in our home. This cooking gas is very safe and environmentally friendly. So people widely using this for their cooking. Nowadays, without LPG people are really suffering to run the day to day life. Now, the Government of India subsidizes 12 cylinders of 14.2 kg each per household in a year to make it affordable for people in India.
Usually, get an LPG connection is a time taking process. Because we need to visit the LPG dealership in person, submit all the necessary documents, make the payment to get the connection. Everything is a time taking process. But now, the three national LPG suppliers Bharat Gas, HP Gas, and Indane Gas services available Online.
The online process is more transparent to users. Consumers can pay online via net banking or credit card when booking a gas cylinder, so if they are unable to take delivery at home, it does not matter. When the cylinder is delivered, the consumer will receive an SMS or email notification. Delivery tracking service also available. And there are no hidden charges.
Let’s know how to Book LPG Gas Connection Online.
The process of booking a gas connection online is very easy. First, choose the supplier Bharat Gas, HP Gas, or Indane Gas. These 3 suppliers make their services online. Just register in their online portal and book online. It easy. Below shows the step by step instruction to book gas connection online.
- As I already said, Visit the online portal of the preferred LPG Supplier. Here I will provide you all three suppliers’ website links.
- Then you just search for the nearest distributor with Area/Pin code/Location.
- Choose the distributor from the list.
- In the next Page, fill-up the form with the required details include Address, Subsidy cash transfer section, Cylinder type, and capacity, etc.
- Then choose Identity Proof and Address Proof and upload the document with a passport size photo.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click on the submit function.
- The next is, Payment page. Net Banking, Debit card and Credit card options available for online payment. Cash on delivery is also available.
- After completing the payment section, you will get a reference number. With this reference number, you can use to track the booking status and delivery date for the cylinder.