The most effective Driving apps
Drivemode: Driving interface
Drivemode is one of good driving apps. It is an android app and it really helps while driving. The Drivemode app has a great user-interface so you can easily use this app while driving. It has the ability to response voice commands. That means your voice to control navigation, change songs, contact friends and respond to messages without looking at the screen. It also has support for Major navigation apps like Google Maps, Waze, HERE Maps etc., Major music apps like Pandora, Spotify, Google Play Music, Player.fm, Poweramp and more. and Major messaging apps like SMS, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp.
The next advantage of this app is, it has Google Assistant integration. It can read texts out loud, turn off notifications, the “Do not disturb” feature ignores all calls and messages but offers auto-reply texting and lots of useful features. For know more just go through the description of the app in Google Play Store.
Waze – GPS, Maps, Traffic Alerts & Live Navigation
Waze is also the best option for driving. It really good and free app for Android users. And currently, it has above hundred million of installs according to the details from Play Store. It mainly focused on navigation. The Waze app uses crowd-sourcing for traffic data so it finds the easiest and fastest path in real-time. It shows instant traffic conditions, Police officers locations, Constructions, Accidents and lot more. So you can easily drive with the help of this application. It has support for Android Auto. The drawback of this application is, we can’t use it in offline mode. For Offline use, Google map is more powerful.
If you looking for an another app that supports offline navigation, Just install the Here WeGo app. That really good for offline navigation. For more details of Here WeGo – click here.
The features of Waze mentioned in Google Play Store
- Get the fastest routes – updated instantly to avoid traffic
- Know when you’ll arrive – based on live traffic data
- Avoid tickets – get a heads up on speed traps and police
- Pay less for gas – find the cheapest gas along your route
- Drive with Android Auto – use Waze on your car’s display
- Arrive at your exact location – turn-by-turn directions in a variety of fun voices
- Customize Waze for you – control your privacy, location, and other settings
- Help others beat traffic – report what you see on the road
- See your friends on the map – connect with Facebook and see who’s driving.