How to download Instagram Posts:Instagram is a popular social media platform owned by Facebook. We can post photos, videos, create stories on Instagram. Like other social media applications, Instagram is also supported to build the business. Day by day a huge number of people uploading content to Instagram. Sometimes we really like some posts and want to download from Instagram. Today here I’m sharing the way to download Instagram videos, photos, and stories. You can now download Instagram videos, photos, and stories in bulk. Before you download Instagram videos, be sure to take the creator’s permission to download.
Here we will share some methods to download Instagram videos, photos, and stories. But these methods only allow you to download Instagram posts from public accounts.
Follow the below steps to download Instagram posts in bulk.
Here we use a Google Chrome extension to download the Instagram post. So you can be done this by using your macOS and Windows 10.
- First, Open Google Chrome browser and download the extension, Downloader for Instagram + Direct Message from the Chrome Web Store.
- After installing the extension, open Instagram in a new tab and open the Instagram profile that you want to download the photos and videos.
- After opening the profile, you can hover over the photos and videos. A download button will visible there, you can click on the Download button to save them on your local storage.
- Like that, if you want to download an Instagram story, just open that story and click on the Download button to save the particular story that playing on-screen or click the Download All button to save all the stories of that Instagram account.
- If you want to download photos and videos in bulk, click on the Download all button in the top-right corner.
How to Download Instagram Posts to Phone
- Open the Ingramer.com website on your browser.
- From the home screen, tap the menu icon on the top right corner.
- Under Tools, you can see the Instagram Downloader link. tap on the link and move to the page.
- Then open the Instagram app and move to the particular profile.
- Choose a post available on the profile and copy the link.
- Then go back to the website and tap Download photo.
- Next, paste the link in the blank space and tap Search. Then the photo will appear below in the results, tap on Download to save the photo to your local storage.
- Like that, you can download Instagram videos as well. After copying the link, for that, you have to paste the link under Download video.
- And if you want to download Instagram stories, tap Download Stories on the Ingramer.com website and enter the Instagram account username that wants to download the story. Then, it will show you the results simply tap Download under the post which you wish to save on your phone.
- With this same process, we can download Instagram posts using the Computer.