Diwali, the most beautiful festival is here. Now many people find the way to send their deevali wishes to friends and family. WhatsApp, the most popular messenger application providing the feature to send amazing Diwali wishes to your loved ones. We all know that, we can send wishes via WhatsApp in the form of images, texts, videos, Gifs, as well as stickers. Comparing with other features, the WhatsApp stickers is a latest feature of WhatsApp. Today here I’m sharing the steps to send Diwali WhatsApp stickers.
If you are an Android user and want to send WhatsApp Diwali stickers to your friends and family, follow the steps below.
- As usual, open your WhatsApp app and tap on the chat of your friend that you want to send Diwali stickers.
- Then tap on the Smiley icon at the left side of the chat typing area.
- Now, you can see a sticker icon at the next to the Gif button. Tap on it.
- Then tap on the ‘ + ‘ icon from the top right side of the stickers page.
- Then, scroll down to the end of the page and tap on the ‘Get more stickers’ option.
- That will redirects you to the Google Play Store
- Now, search ‘WhatsApps for Diwali’ and download any stickers app.
- Note:When you download an app from Google play store, first check it user reviews, that may help you to choose good app. Also check app size, and confirm your device has the space to allocate that app.
- After downloading the application, hit the add button of Diwali stickers pack you like to add it to WhatsApp.
- Now, your WhatsApp has the stickers of your selected Diwali stickers pack.
- Tap on the best sticker and send to the friend.
This is the case of Android users. If you are an iOS user, you can’t send WhatsApp stickers with the help of any third party app. Because apple does not allow it. But it has an option to add received stickers to favorites. So you can keep received stickers on your WhatsApp favorites and then send to your friends.